Textually Active






Dirty Texts/Dirty Pics

My issue has been this for a while now.


I start talking to someone thru email, texts, maybe a phone call or two and then the first or second text I ever get is a picture of their "member" and then they want one in return. I kid you not that at one point I had a few different ones in my phone. SO is there something stamped across my for head that says I am looking to see it, want to see it, and you feel the need to tell me what you'd do with it. How about getting to know me for me. Not asking for naked pics of me. Like seriously! Why can't I be more then that to someone. I guess I'm bitching because it's frustrating that every guy I seem to attract this is their behavior.

Oh and don't think for a second I don't forward that pic to a bunch of my girlfriends!




posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}