Rejection

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
Alfred Lord Tennyson





I strive to protect whats left of my heart, and yet I fail.
To me the above quote is a joke. This shit sucks- it's an ugly word: Rejection



I allowed him to come into my life again, tear down my every wall and me have these feelings for him dare i call it love. What was that feeling that grabbed ahold of me, gave me butterflies and this calm when he kissed me. That I realzied talking to him was like being with my best friend. How dumb am I because words from him were never uttered not even close to anything more than what it was. When me of all people decide to share what Im feeling I get the I dont have time for this and talking to you right now is a bad idea. Thanks for once again ripping my to shreds and stomping on my heart.




Maybe I just try to hard and jump right in with my heart. I should be cautious - I try to at least but it never seems to work. It's easy for me jump right in with eyes wide shut. I love easily and quickly. Do I fall comepletly no, perhaps a little naive it when it comes to caring for people and men esp.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}