Games We Play


If someone comes into your life and becomes a part of you, but for some reason he couldn't stay, don't cry too much...just be glad that your paths crossed and somehow he made you happy even for a while.



Games why do we play them ? I'm. Not talking card games or board games. I'm talking games in dating. You can't call or text for x amount of days you can't appear to eager or available. You can't let them Know you dig them or they will think you're crazy or there's something wrong with you. I say so fucking what - I let it be known if I Like you I like you if I'm DTF then I'm telling you that's just how I operate if I'm not that into you I give you the umm let's be friends and see how it goes from there.

If I'm thinking about you I'm gonna text you call you and say hey what's up And I may do it often does that mean I'm rushing anything fuck no. Does that mean I'm in line wanting to get married no way have ya met me far from what I want. I wear my heart on my sleeve do I rush in with eyes wide shut kinda I just go with it if I think on some level I connect with you then I'm gonna cont to try to talk to you i jump right in because that's who i am go big or go home sorta person i don't half ass anything you will get 100% from me do I guard part of me yes when I can tell that I will wind up getting hurt in some way I'll hold back a Lot and be cautious doesn't mean I'm not into it's how I protect myself.

I expect the same just be real about it if for one sec you have your doubts you gotta say something like for real your cool but or however I don't think we click leaving it unanswered open makes me freaking pissed ! I just need to know one way or another I'm a big girl and I can handle it what I can't is you leaving me in your back pocket for a rainy day. Just cause I wear it on my sleeve doesn't mean I can't handle whats thrown at me you aren't sure then I'm cool with that just say so I'm just not going to look like a fool or some desperate pathetic chick, cause I'm far from it.

you're not sure where you stand with me ask me and I'll let ya know

The one thing your not going to get is crazy bitch when you say its not gonna work you get deleted And I'm on to the next I'm not going to sell you on me beg fight cuss u out you will get an ok thanks and it was nice getting to know you.

I just think things should be simple I like you you like me So let's get together and see what it becomes no labels just two people talking it a day at a time no rules games whatever it just wide open and let it be natural crazy thought huh........

posted under , , , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}