Heart Breaker Update

Update :
I heard from you and it was brief hey how are you blahs and come to find out I was your drunk text - I've never been your drunk text or bc and now I can say I've Been both. Not sure that I Like it.
So I start talking to this other guy I feel an instant connection like wow this is good so for a week texting phone calls thinking this one has potential yay me I can move past hb .... So yesterday what happens hb texts me and I light up it's the same hey how are you blahs WTF so I stop texting potential like an idiot.
Days go by nothing again
Then you come around with you're silly jokes and make me smile I buy your work excuse and leave it at that. I know better if he wanted to hear from me see me he'd make the move I get it. So I canx the date I Saturday because of him for mr unavailable maybe I'm protecting this heart of mine or maybe I'm scared. Talked to an old friend today and what he said makes sense I was way to shy I said just a little he was like no way the shyest I've ever met and the biggest prude. Which is totally right because I am! Men sex sext ing dirty pics I get embarrassed and do t know how to deal with any of it. So I shy away from guys because unless I can hide that I feel they won't accept that innocence I still have - like I'm. A little girl lost I guess.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}