Can I Have my heart back please....thanks.

So I posted that I want my heart back
It sucks because sometimes you can't help the way you feel. I'm not using the l word because that's not what this is. I'm using the you captured a piece of my heart. I care for you and I never ment to. It was so easy to fall into the comfort with you we picked up like we've never missed a beat. No awkward silence or anything so have you taken a piece of me yes a piece you always had - it's not healthy not for me because you are the one that breaks down Every wall guard moat dragon that stands watch on this heart of mine. It all fades you make me smile uncontrollably Everytime I'm around you you kiss me and the world around me fades. I have always felt this connection with you and you are so hard to read. We laugh and joke and it'd the easiest thing to just be me when you're around and you go days weeks without calling or texting I have to be the one to contact you and this role reversal is unheard of in my world. I just want more from you and I've said in the past and I've done it before I'm walking away. I've cried more than once over you and I want the tiny piece you took back so I can give t to someone who I will feel even greater for and they will in return. I nicked named you heart breaker a year ago and the name seems to fit.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}