Is it in his kiss...

A man's kiss is his signature.
Mae West


I had a date this past Friday Night.

I was the most nervous I have ever been - perhaps in a very long time. That was before I even went and leading up the actual date. We had texted, emailed, and talked on the phone. There was just something about him.. do i dare say it there was a connection or at least I was feeling something more than I usually do. Me out of my comfort zone like for real. We met on the boardwalk at the beach and his pics didn't do him justice.
I was speechless.... literally I clammed up and then mentally went into panic mode that I am out of his league.


I want to say I had a great night but I was so shy and nervous that it was most def noticeable. :(


Did we eventually kiss, yes indeed and wow-




posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}