It's the weekend!

Hey Everyone !


Thank Goodness the weekend is finally here!! This week has been crazy, with kids doc appointments, work, and life in general. Tonight is the Annual Christmas Party at work, I am so excited! I so want to win something!! The odds are totally in my favor I can feel it! They only allowed 100 people to buy tickets and they have a ton of prizes! Whoo hoo and it's on the water, yippy. I think this is the 1st year that I actually like my job, the people, and where they are having it. I am usually one to not go and sit home but this is going to be a good year. I feel it, the winds of change are movin' in.
Update: I did Win!! I won a PS3 !! I am going to put in under the Tree for Dylan! He is going to be sooooo excited Christmas Morning!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}