5 Question Friday!

My Little Life

1. Do you do a real or fake Christmas tree?

I love my fake multi and clear
pre~lit tree. I have had it for years and every year I love decorating it. Mostly because it comes in 3 pieces that assemble easily and I can do it myself within minutes it's up and ready to go/decorate.

2.
What is your favorite Christmas tradition with your family?

Growing up we were allowed to open one gift on Christmas Eve and now I am working on creating some with the boys.

3. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in your neck of the woods? And, if so...how many calories do you think you consumed yesterday?
Yes, we stayed here for the Holiday and went to a friends house. The food and company were awesome!! And no clean up or dishes to do, just the way I like it!!!

4. Have you started decorating for Christmas, yet?
Started today we have the tree up and semi decorated just have so much to do and so little time!!

5. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
I love sugar cookies!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}