Spiritual Gifting Class


I just recently took this class and have to say that the class was GREAT!!! it really opened my eyes to the kind of gifts that God has given me and how I am to use them. I have always had a tendency to avoid role playing while in school or groups I always felt uncomfortable. Which is strange because I can talk in front of groups anyway I didn't have the normal anxiety when doing the different scenarios. Anyway I think it was a great book and great class and the book is only like 6.00 on Amazon....so why not give it a try and see what you may learn about yourself and communicating with others. It may open your eyes to the gifts you were given.
During this class I learned that I am a Perceiver with a Secondary Gift as Compassion, there was a 1 point difference.
Those with the Perceiver gift are known for their great moral clarity, Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong, and there is no gray area in between. They are bold and direct and they feel compelled to speak for a cause they believe in, or to warn others as a painful consequences for their wrong actions. We can be domineering, argumentative, and critical towards others and ourselves.
Those with the compassion gift demonstrate God’s love to a hurting world that needs to know that God loves them. Compassion people have the capacity to both feel sympathy for those in need (especially the suffering) and to manifest this sympathy in some practical helpful way with a cheerful spirit so as to encourage and help those in need. They specialize in empathetic care for those who are hurting.



posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}