Thank you...


I got a new car, Mr. X has taken the mini van and I had to get a vehicle. It's funny how things work out. I went to the dealership and tried to purchase a Nissan Xterra. I test drove it started the paper work and all then Mr. X asked what other cars they had and we went outside. As i walked back into the dealership they were playing a Christian Radio Station. I didn't notice it earlier and as I was standing there the song Tunnel from Third day came on. Why it's so awesome is because that is the song that is my ring tone on the phone for my church family. It's the song that they always quote, that there is a light in this darkness/my tunnel. So AWESOME! I just have to share how GOD is present in my life and how he is in your too! HE gives us signs that he is with us and we just have to open our eyes to them. I kept asking God for a Volvo and for the whole car situation to work out and it did. Yes he listens and helps us when we need him. Without God and his many Blessings it wouldn't be possible. It may not be a Volvo but it's a Volkswagen Passat!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}