Been a few days....


So I am at work (shhhhhh) here listening to music and trying to get some work done. Everyone has already left for the day and because I am the late stay person I figured I could blog a little!
I also wanted to post one of my all time favorite pictures of Dylan and Sean. It was taken last year at Thanksgiving back in Jersey.
This week I can honestly say that the light is peaking thru the tunnel of darkness. No I am not talking about death. The song by Third Day~ Tunnel, it's this months inspiration song. Before it was Praise you in this storm. Anyway, I kept thinking the light is never coming, but it's funny how some small "wins" or "light" have slipped through a crack. I will take some small victories right now. It's what I kept asking for actually. Like I know how awesome God is but could you just give me a little piece. I know Rome wasn't built in a day so having the house fixed over night but the small steps and having someone come over and look at it, awesome. Scott not being such a jerk and offering to help me with a car, Dylan - someone finally listening and him getting the help he needs. Gosh the list could go on... I am just happy with the handful of "small" gifts from God right now, that I know the bigger ones are coming.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}