Nov 18, 2009


Friday Night I was asked if I would lead another Brew Group next semester. At first I was like I don't think so I have been having this doubt that maybe I am not good at this whole leading thing. With some deep thought I think I will Lead one again but need to pray on it and see. I found a book that I would want to do the study on and will have to purchase it and read before I make the decision to. I know that it is the father of all lies who is creating this doubt in my mind. It has been a struggle lately with the Brew Group I am leading now and we must get back on track.
I searched for hours on the Internet trying to plan the next book to study for Brew Group. It's funny how things work out I was thinking I wanted to read Crazy Love and while looking at all of the books that are out there I found it! I have been thinking about everything how I was referred to as Jobett and reading the stories of Ruth & Ester. These were amazing women who did some pretty amazing things. I think it's the inspiration we need as women when we are down in the mire and need some inspiration. The reviews are awesome and just reading the back cover has me excited to do the study!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}