5 Question Friday

So I have read a few blogs and this whole question thing seems kind of cool and thought I would give it a try this week!

My Little Life
1. Are you a Black Friday shopper? I have been 2 once at 4am I was so tired and can't even remember if the deals were worth it or not. I just think I purchased way too much that year!
The 2nd time I was in NYC not shopping, I was with my sister headed to Broadway to see a show.

2. What was your favorite childhood toy? (Think Easy Bake Oven, Cabbage Patch Kid, Shrinky Dinks, etc.) Barbies, I loved them! I was a totally nut when it came to them. I had to have a ton of cars, clothes, you name it!

3. Favorite Christmas movie? Wow, that is a tough one!! There are so many to choose from.... I guess I would have to say the Tim Allen Santa Clause Movies or the orgininal Miracle on 34th St.

4. What is the "must have" item on your Christmas list this year? Honestly, I don't ever think of myself at Christmas, as long as my children have gifts and are happy that is a gift in its self.

5. Do you go all out with decorations or do you keep it simple and classy? Keep it simple. My tree is where the decoration is key. White & Multi colored lights, ribbons, character ornaments, there is a theme I stick to. But as for the house it's simple.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}