New Moon

I saw it and I liked it I did! BUT.... have some thoughts about it..... new director makes me wish they could have a "do over" for the 1st, this director was way better!! 2) There were too many "little jokes" like I get they are in the book and I laughed don't get me wrong it's just at times it seemed like over kill. 3) Ya know they did the whole cut it at the end, it felt like the Soprano's Fade to Black, I get that as well, to keep you guessing, blah blah blah and to see the next one. It's just terrible. 4) Grown women making noises at a boy, I mean seriously Taylor isn't legal and it was frightening to see. I can go on, did i like of course but am I a Twi~hard nah, just a fan of the books and I liked the movie just not a lunatic when it comes to it. Maybe a little, but just because I like the franchise doesn't mean I have to be in ♥ with EVERY aspect of it, right. I can go about some of the other things I am not crazy about. I did like it a lot but like in everything I must give my honest opinion.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}