An Experience If I must say

I think we are a product of all our experiences.
Sanford I. Weill




Today's Quote. why you may ask..... Because I think it holds true.




I have gone back and forth on this whole do I date or don't I date... that is the question. So when I decided whether its because of friends pushing me or myself thinking why not jump in and try again.
So I do have an online dating profile that I activate/deactivate when I feel the need to. Anyway, so I decided to go on a date after talking to this guy online off and on and thru text. After friends saying what do I have to lose and give him a chance. I go on this date am I nervous oh heck yea I am, because why that's just how I get. I get anxiety. nervous, shy, etc you name it. So I drive the 45 mins since he wasn't going to meet me half way. By the way that should have been my first clue. Trying to do this justice thru a blog is going to be difficult. I arrive at the restaurant that we agreed on and he was over 30mins, late! When I walked up to the restaurant he wasn't even close to what he described. I smiled and stayed pleasant we went inside and I figured I wasn't going to be rude and give him a chance.




Men a Tip: T -shirt and shorts are ok with the exception a faded old plain what t shirt and some some old shorts. Look I don't judge people on what they wear does it have to be expensive no way, anyone can make clothes from walmart or target look good. But old dingy clothes that were probably laying in a pile on your floor- not cool.
Second Tip: Load up on the Axe body spray to the point where I'm gaging not cool, my 8yr old son wears better! Axe should never be worn A) by a grown man B) or by anyone!!




ok So back to this whole date thing- we are at the restaurant and we sit down... then he bails to the bathroom or like 15m ins. I swear he ditched me and I'm secretly wishing he did. As he returns he is sweating like he just ran a marathon and I'm kinda concerned like what the hell. We look over the menu and he says he's not eating anything he hates Mexican food. I just kinda stare at him because we discussed this prior to going there. I said ok well I'm still going to order something if that's ok.




Gosh I think its best if I just sum all of this up- basically he was Spanish at a Spanish restaurant the waiter tried talking to him in Spanish and he just stared at him and was like what huh say that again I don't understand. I understood more of what the waiter said then he did. So after i order he decided I guess he wanted something so he orders off the children's menu! He orders chicken fingers, like what the ..... Our food comes out and this dude throws a fit because they don't have honey mustard?!?? Honey mustard really?!??! I quietly eat my food and then ask for a to go box cause I'm ready to get the f outta there. He pays which kinda throws me off and I light up a cig and tell him thanks and he asks if I wanna get outta there and go back to his place! Really where did I give you the I'm into you vibe? Wow he's hurt that I am not interested in him. I thank him for dinner and leave.
My saving grace- my best friend in the whole world lives 5 mins from there and had a drink waiting for me!

posted under , , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}