The Weekender

This addition to The Weekender has been brought 2 you by Red Bull, Grey Goose, Ciroc Luxury Vodka, camel, Ross, and Ulta

Friday dinner with the girls and shopping for shoes.
Saturday shopping car almost blew up but fixed now then saw the boy gave him his bday gift <3 Randomness and drinks.
Saturday Night out with Joanna went to kokoamos had a blast dancing and remember being told that were were like the most amazing and Fun. Cab driver was crazy for the amount consumed no hangover gotta love grey goose and redbull.
Sunday- some random guy don't get random and randomness confused sat next to me at church half thru the service and just started talking to me during service and asking me biblical question so I turned to him after like the 12th question and was like dude I don't freakin know. So then he got up and walked out. like he invaded my space to ask me questions wayyyyyy to close to me dude.
<3

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}