Down in the Trenches

So I've realized in life when ceilings cave in or in this case cars break down over and over no day care money problems my friends are awesome. Like when my wallet was left at walmart and I wet back for it they had it. I called ppl when my car broke down an they had answers even Randomness. I guess what I'm trying to say is my faith in humanity has been restored once again. And I am forever grateful. God has been really good to me even as a stray I know he still loves me and cares for our well being. Makes me want to sing some Tobymac 'In the light' ' I am forever grateful for my friends and the people in my life. You guys are awesome and I dont think I say thank you enough or show you enough how awesome you are. Thank you again.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}