Friends

True friends are ALWAYS there when you need them. False friends are only there when THEY need you!


I feel like I keep relearning this over and over through out my life. I try to be a good person and do things to help other people. It seems like in the end I am the one to get the bad end of the deal or made to look like the bad guy. Without going into too much detail, I don't want to just be as bad as other people. I have helped people in the past to only be used, my kindness to I guess is a weakness.

For those who really know me and I know that I can be outspoken at time but that's where my Spiritual Gifts come into play I scored a one point difference between Perceiver and Compassion. I believe I am a good person and will give someone the shirt off my back if they needed it and in the same breath be outspoken and opinionated.

It's hit a point to where now I feel like I am being taken advantage of. I am not trying to stoop to the same level because I enjoy rising above but this will be the last time I help someone beyond my normal giving. I need to set limits and boundaries!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}