5 Question Friday

My Little Life




Happy Friday Everyone!! The work day is almost over, yippy!! It's been along week!

Rules: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back and link up! If you'd like, grab the code for the blog hop...but you don't have to!! I'd also loooovvvveeee it if you'd link back to me, Mama M., so people know where to go for the next go around!
If you don't have a blog, but want to join in the fun...feel free to post your answers in the comments of any of the blogs along the way!
It's a fun, easy post and it's all about YOU!


1. What's your guilty pleasure?

Wow, what a question to start out with huh....I could be here for awhile, this is a very tough question... they aren't listed in any specific order.
I would have to say Reading the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J.R. Ward, no wait, Venti White Chocolate Peppermint Mochas from Starbucks, no the Twilight Series Edward Cullen (ooops).

2. What is your favorite TV series?

Well...since our TV's aren't actually "hooked up" to anything other than DVD/VCR/PS3. We get Netflix and they have TV Seasons that we rent from them. My fav's are The Tudors on Showtime, True Blood on HBO, & Grey's Anatomy. I am also liking the new NCIS Los Angeles. I have caught a few episodes and I think it's a pretty good show, or is it the fact that Chris O'Donnell is in, idk....

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?

Nope, I cannot speak a foreign language. I know some random words in Spanish and that's about it. I took two years of it in High School and did very poorly.

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

I have about 10 pairs of shoes. I am not a huge shoe person, I find I pair I like and wear them until they can't be worn anymore and then go on a search for another pair. If I find ones I like then that's all I will wear.

5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?

My Favorite M&M's are the Almond ones

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}