Working on Lesson 6


For all that don't know I am holding a Bible Study in my home. Together we are reading Captivating by Stasi Eldredge.

Today I am working on the Study Guide for Lesson 6. We just got done reading Healing the Wound and I feel like we have come so far as a group. This book has made us laugh, cry, and occasionally throw it across the room. We are at the half way point and as I read the chapter I kept singing Bon Jovi's Living on Prayer. Reading this has taken me on the journey to the inner depths of me, which can be kind of scary at times. I am so grateful for the strong and wonderful women that have joined this group! I highly recommend this book to all women, read it, do the group study, you would be so glad you did.

This week is going to be great! I can't wait to meet again!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}