Praying Specifically.


This has been a huge topic with my friends and I. They have given me such encouragement and wisdom. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have my head on straight. Becky and Felicia have been telling me constantly to ask God for things that I need. I am struggling with this a lot! I struggle with the need vs want. I need a vehicle since the one I currently drive isn't mine. I want a Volvo..... See what I mean. The want vs need. Do I need one, well technically speaking I do need a car...do I need a Luxury SUV, well again tech yes since I am worth it's weight in gold. "I am a Princess and my father is the King of Kings", to quote Melissa. I have been asking for a lot lately I know, between the kids, my finances, this whole divorce thing, the heat , the house, the car situation. I mean I can go on, on, on, on.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}