Sometimes you feel like a note sometimes you don't

Feel like writing -
like how many wishes can you wish on a star - is it like a tootsie pop and how many licks to the center because I have a whole list! I mean like a really really really long one. So last night I just started rambling it off in no particular order on the first star I saw.
And this whole kissing frogs how many frogs do you kiss until it turns into a prince? Disclaimer just a general question not wanting a prince I am content with my life the way it is, seriously. please I know he'll come when the time is right blah blah blah. Just a general statement .
I want to be like the song billionair like for real people put me next to oprah and the Queen! Or least on her show when she gives crap away!
Scales not the ones on fish do you go with the one you use everyday with no progress or the random one you jump on with a ten pound differnce in your favor i say the one in your favor right? Cause that was pretty sweet !
Speaking of sweet tomorrow I say guads at town center anyone in? Boys with Scott this weekend and no dates lined up.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}