Random Text

So it started a few weeks back- I forgot I gave my number out to this guy.
I am out with the girls and get a random text from this guy "what are you doing'
ME: 'I'm out with my girls'
Guy: "Where at maybe I'll come there'
So anyway we go back and forth with texts by the end of the night he gets mad that I won't come see him.
Remember Random Text- For real like let me jump on that offer to go to some dude's house. I maybe somewhat daring but not crazy!
So I text him like a few days later and asked if he was still mad... he said nope we're cool. Days go by, nothing then I get a "hey" and I send a "hey" you know the drill. He sends me pics of him, nothing your grandmother would faint over just regular pics just so you know I am not that kind of girl. This goes on for about a month the "hey" every few days, then yesterday he was like hey do you want to meet and put a face to the texts and I was like OK but I have to get my kids so it's gonna be like for 5 mins he said OK. I was like whhhhhat, for real, OK but I can give you He said cool so I met random texter guy. Yea so added him to my phone as random texter guy Haha I still don't know his name Only me!! Why didn't I ask you maybe be thinking.... Too busy drooling Ha Like total stumbling over words Hotttttttttttt How old is he I have no idea hello don't even know his name. But I met a hot guy on the way home from work how many times does that happen to me NEVER
And hugged me and said it was nice meeting me and I said same here I don't know how too proceed this is weird then he texted me after I left and was like I like thick girls and I said thanks cus I had no idea what else to say and that was it I have no idea what will happen next did I mention he was like wayyyyyy Hott sooooo out of my league.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}