Did Cavemen Really Exist...That is the Question!


What does the Bible say about cavemen, prehistoric men, neanderthals?





It's Funny Because Lately I have been wondering how cavemen and dinosaurs have fit into Biblical times, weird I know... but it's been on my mind lately.


So I was driving to pick up the boys yesterday and I kid you not the car in front of the had a Cavemen bumper sticker that says Cavemen do exist. I wish I was fast enough with my phone because I so would have taken a pic! Anyway and then the bumper sticker next to it was Ibelieve-Rock Church. Say what?!?!?!?


So today as planned I began my quest on Did Cavemen really exist? I know ABC had that TERRIBLE Cavemen show a few years back, and Geico had the ads, I know that is our way of poking fun at evolution and religion but c'mon now where's the truth in that!

posted under |

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I mean like seriously!
love you

Single Ma said...

Thanks! I always wondered if they really did exist.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments


}