April 20, 2008

So this is my first entry....I have been thinking what on earth could I possibly write about, coming up with a name for this was hard enough. Gosh, it took me like forever to think of a name and really decide if I want to do this. So I figured what the heck why not try it and see where it goes. If it goes nowhere, I noticed a delete button under the settings.



I'm guessing your probably wondering where the title came from. I was flipping through a catalog and saw a coffee mug with that saying on it and thought how great is that. So while I was staring at my computer screen racking my brain for a name, I remember the abc catalog that came today and the funny mugs and magnets that had in there. I wanted something clever to name it.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home

Recent Comments


}